Expand Your Reach
Help connect with your audience and heighten your brand with DMX Social Media Management
Why does your company need a social media presence?
Social media has revolutionized how we communicate and interact. Regardless of size and industry, every company has a massive opportunity to reach an audience far bigger than ever thought possible. In this age of digital communication, social media can connect and resonate with large quantities of people, across numerous demographics, unhindered by distance or terrain. This means that companies can not only attain a large audience, but connect and interact like never before.
Utilizing social media can provide a vast range of benefits including:
- Affordable Marketing – Social media marketing doesn’t mean spending a fortune
- Viral Connectivity – Users can share your content and messages with their friends with just one tap of a button
- Enhancing Your Brand – Build, enhance and grow your online reputation through social media
- Building Credibility – Endorsements from users provide more credibility than traditional advertising.
- Increased Traffic – Drive more traffic to your website with a well-planned social media strategy.
- Customers Engagement – Connect and interact with customers and respond to their feedback in real-time
Profile Creation and Optimization
Knowing and understanding where your target audience is and how to properly connect with them is a crucial aspect of any successful social media marketing campaign. Remember, social media is not just limited to Facebook and Twitter! When you understand where your audience is, you can better engage with them on the social networks they use. When looking for ROI from social media, this is vital.
When you work with us, we will perform market research and request that you complete our Social Media Marketing Strategy Map. These work together to help show the social networks that best align to help fulfill your goals. From this, begin optimizing existing social media profiles or begin creating new ones that match what you are looking for, as well as determining useful integrations, plugins, applications, synergies and consistent branding.
Content and Community Management
To implement the Company’s Online Community Strategy, you need a Community Manager. They are responsible for managing interaction and engagement with the audience, ensuring consistency in content and helping cultivate a strong and organic community around the brand. Essentially, they make sure the social media pages are running smoothly, whilst communicating with the audience, helping your brand grow. With multilingual expertise that stretches across numerous platforms and industries, our Community Managers stand out from the crowd. The connection between your company and your audience, Community Managers are a crucial part of utilizing social media. We are proud to say that ours are expert, efficient and some of the best available.
- Interact and engage with your audience
- Gain customer feedback
- Moderate the forum
- Help humanize your brand
In the modern-day and age, it is more important than ever for companies to monitor and cultivate their online reputation. For new customers, your internet presence is the first thing they will see and can often be the decider of if they decide to purchase from you. So you want this first impression to not only be positive but also one that results in business. We understand how vital online reputation management is and we take a proactive approach, building up online assets while also integrating SEO techniques with social media and content development.
- 85% of consumers use the Internet to find local businesses and 16% do so every week. (Search Engine Land)
- 92% of Internet users read product reviews and 89% of people say that reviews influence their purchasing decisions. (eTailing Group)
- 25% of search results for the world’s top 20 largest brands are links to user-generated content. (Socialnomics)
At DMX, we know that no two clients are alike. Each one is unique and so that means each social media campaign we develop must match this. Every strategy focuses on what will be key to success for each client, helping create an effective, personalized approach that fits your company.
We begin each custom social media campaign with an initial consultation with the client. This is so we can figure out what they seek to accomplish through social media platforms. From this, Focused Online Marketing will begin to lay out a plan and strategy to achieve each of the goals set for the campaign’s timeline.
Focused Online Marketing will use an utilize multiple forms of social media to effectively run the campaign, including:
- Social networking sites
- Implementation of social media coding into website
- Video social media sites
- Social bookmarking sites
- Display advertising on social media sites